Saturday, June 22, 2013

Songs For Johnny

I'm learning that the only things I enjoy writing about are babies and birth.  Sorry if it's annoying.  It's just where I am in my life right now.

I put together a small list of songs to listen for the birth of Baby John.  I was planning on listening to them while I labored and after he was born.  As it turns out I didn't want to listen to anything while I was laboring.  At one point Jared turned on my iPod and tried to give it to me.  Then he forgot to turn it off.  So by the time I remembered about it, after the birth, it was dead. 

Well I am finally listening to my list of songs while I write down Johns birth story.  I thought I would share them because they are awesome and I love them!

Baby Mine: Allison Krauss
Cherish: The Association
God Only Knows: Beach Boys
Landslide: Dixie Chicks
More Love: Dixie Chicks
God Speed: Dixie Chicks
Top Of The World: Dixie Chicks
Your Song: Elton John
Blessed: Elton John
My Immortal: Evanescence
Beneath Your Beautiful: Labrinth and Emeli Sande'
Glitter In The Air: Pink
Leaving On A Jet Plane: Peter, Paul and Mary
Blowin' In The Wind: Peter, Paul and Mary
Hallelujah: Shrek Sound Track










No comments: