Saturday, August 6, 2011

We've had some fun the past few weeks, & I have a few pictures I want to share. Our ok camera broke, so now all of our pictures are taken with our horrible camera, & we aren't good photographers to begin with. Needless to say, I am aware that the quality of these pictures aren't great, but the people in them are really cool!

This day started out with the intent on taking the dogs to a dog park. We have neglected them a lot lately. Long story short...the car is too small, one dog is too big, two dogs are too many, & stroller then wouldn't fit, though it is a nessecity with the two dogs.
So the dogs are still neglected, and just the humans went on a picnic.



Jared was thrilled at the time...



Earlier in the week we visited our wonderful Santaquin neighbors, & played with cousin Catelyn



Then we ventured north to play with Papa, and meet some awesome second cousins!!

Baby Jane Lovely & Baby Harper Lynne







Soren, Bree (i think) and I can't remember the other one, Harper, Papa, Jane, & Eliza!



My awesome camera died before the good pictures, and no one has sent me copies (you know who you are...)

This week Harper has learned that when I put something on top of her she can grab it and stick it in her mouth. I am so proud, you have no idea. I'm serious. I absolutely love the teeny mile stones she accomplishes. They are huge to me!



I have gotten comfortable leaving Sergeant alone with her. Pretty much he doesn't seem to care, and just sulks in on the corner of the bed. So I left the room for a second, and when I came back this was going on. I don't know if he is becoming protective, or if he was preparing to eat her.



And we went to Neola.... notice her trademark lower lip



We swam nakie in the hot tub



Cousin Carter joined (who'd think we were related? check out that tan!!)



Tonight we were hanging out with the Bountiful Smith-lets. While Harper and I were kissing them good night they asked to hold her one last time. (they are the best and sweetest cousins ever) They begged to have her sleep with them. Maybe in a few years kid-os! But Harper obviously enjoyed all the love they were giving her!

(I can't figure out how to turn this picture, but i liked it so its being posted)

Easton, Wyatt, Harper, Hayley







and there you have it!

2 comments:

ChadR said...

Hey Micah Moo! I just sent a couple of the pictures you asked for. Tell Jared I miss our controversial discussions on Gospel History:)

ChadR said...

oh and Harper is adorable... and you so totally come to WA.